Winter 2011 Anime Line Up

All right, I've never kept up with the current anime seasons before, because usually I haven't had the Internet at home.

Now I do, and I decided to go ahead and check out the winter 2011 anime season.

Why not, right? So here we have this handy little chart:

Winter 2011 Anime Line Up


Granted, I agree with some other people that it isn't the most promising season in the world, but there are a few things that don't look half-bad.

Gosick

Gosick

I absolutely adore mystery things, as I've spent my entire life watching too many crime shows, so this of course appeals to me.

Plus it takes place in the 1920s, which is always fun. And...I really love the dress she's wearing in that picture.

I very much plan to follow this series.


Dream Eater Merry

Dream Eater Merry

At first I thought this series premise sounded ridiculously stupid, but then I noticed it mentions 'dreams about a war with cats'.

I love cats. And wars with cats? It sounds just absurd enough to be somewhat interesting.


Is This a Zombie?

Is This a Zombie?

Zombies make my life better. Really, they do.

I'll go for zombie movies (especially Zombieland), zombie video games (Left4Dead!), and zombie books (Feed, by Mira Grant is one of my absolute favourites).

So it only stands to reason that something with zombies is automatically cool with me.


Yuri Seijin Naoko-san

Yuri Seijin Naoko-san

I don't have a problem with yuri, and to be perfectly honest, I want to see how they manage reproductive matters on a planet where there are only lesbians.

That's about the gist of what's caught my eye for the season.

What about you? What's got your attention from the chart?

0 comments

Post a Comment